Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blog 12

I can totally do with out (Go- Gurt, Breakfast-cereal bars, Nondairy creamer, and Protein water) simple because I eat healthy foods that satisfy my appetite.

There is no way I would buy products with high- fructose corn syrup. When I go grocery shopping, I always look at the labels to see the ingredients so if I saw anything that is unfamiliar and words that is unpronounceable I would put it back.

It would be impossible for me or my family to compromise our health. Moreover companies should not be allowed to false advertise health claim if it is not truth. It is becoming extremely obvious that food products are labeling things that is not truth.

It is almost impossible to shop in supermarket now they have strategies like fresh foods are only located on the walls. Then processed foods are in the center of the store and this marketing strategy is crazy. I enjoy eating real food and that is the bottom line.

It will be a life changing process but it is do-able to stop spending my money at these supermarkets. The farmer market would be an intelligent decision to make what more can I say besides eating nutritional quality foods are better.

I maybe able to do with mostly eating plants especially leave. Plants have been known to things like antioxidants, fiber, and Omega-3 which is an essential to a healthy diet. Also if you eat a plants-based diet you will consume fewer calories.

I may be able to do that as far as pay more, eat less because I enjoy eating health foods. We should all be able to eat healthy but unfortunately there are people who still can not afford quality food.

I can totally do a cook meal right now as we speak. Just because fast foods are cheap, quick, and easy it does not mean it is good for your body.

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking. Did you know that Americans spend more money on luxury items such as iPods, "cool" shoes, etc. than on food? They literally sacrifice their health for flash--not much deep thinking there.

    ReplyDelete