Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blog 11

The main idea of the video was to empower society with facts about tap water and bottle water myth. Annie Leonard is a narrator who spoke out about the myth and false believes that the manufactures told us for many years. Also there were studies that took places to test whether tap water was contaminated.

I was surprised by what the reality video revealed because I thought for many years that tap water was not safe. However there were studies on five different waters and it showed that the most expense one which is Evian was rated as the worst. Wow!!!! I thought how that can be true. Also tap water came in third places it was shocking to me but at the same time now I know the true. Before this video I use to spend about sixty dollar monthly on bottle water. Although this may be true my lady still enjoys her bottle water.

I believe our reality can be different if we stop purchasing bottle water because it is creating a major pollution problem. In fact if there were less pollution our environment will have a better quality of air to breathe. We could make our life different definitely, it start with simple things like stop buying bottle water. Then demand that we have clean water resources to drink. Next we can take active towards people and manufactory that is causing this situation. Finally after all of this chaos is over hopefully this issue will be resolve or at least some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment