Sunday, October 30, 2011

Blog 8

In “Red Pill or Blue Pill: Is Ignorance Bliss? “By Christine Cornell and Patrick Malcolmson. Cornell and Malcolmson explain how “freedom is not something that most people are going to be inclined towards or be receptive to’’.

My argument is simple and straight to the point I feel people should be inclined toward freedom. Living in a world with out freedom will be chaotic I would demand to be free because I want to know the truth. I would have done the same thing as Neo did and swallow that red pill. People desire to have freedom and I would stand strong to who every challenge that.

Suddenly, the world that I use to live in would have been behind me YES!!!!! I am free now.
Once the red pill dissolved in me there would not be no turning back from the truth I been searching for my whole life. Now Morpheus and his team can guide me to the proper place and prepare me for my next encounter.

Since I was nine years old I knew that a change will come one day. It was difficult growing up as a child feeling like something is missing but I did not understand what it was. Now I understand that I wanted to feel free from all the negativity that was surrounding me in my environment. All the lies that I heard I just wanted to know the truth about the world we lived in and why are people so vindictive.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I guess the texts we have been working on really struck a nerve. I am glad you know your path so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete