Sunday, October 23, 2011

Blog 4

In terms of writing skills I learned how to do annotation which helps me out every time I write. I am able to look back at what I wrote therefore I can focus on a main point. Annotating is always fantastic because I can learn new words that I underline once I am done with Annotating.

My proof that I comprehend the information properly or the best to my knowledge is simple. For instance when I asks Dr X question about my writing assignments and she give me her opinion. It ensures me that I did a great job on my academic task. Another way I can find out is when other student makes comments on my writing.

At this moment I do not really have a problem understanding these materials. I just need to practice writing more to become adept at it. In the beginner of the semester I had problem with writing a thesis statement and I had a lot of problems with grammar error, but now I understand it much better.

Over all I feel more confident about my basic writing skills because I have been practicing a lot. How ever one of the main reasons why I feel extremely enthusiastic about writing now is because I have an excellent professor. She creates strategy for me that I can grasp easily.

The only thing you should know about is that I appreciate you being a great professor. You helped me to develop a better understand about annotation, summary, thesis- based writing, and paragraphing. If you were not great I would be bored, but I like your style of teaching your very energetic.

1 comment: